Thanks for entering our competitions, here are the terms and conditions:
Competitions - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who have a valid email address, ("Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- You can enter our general competitions as many times as you would like.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will have a chance to win the prize stated on the competition page.
- The competition ends on the date stated on the competition page
- The prize draw will be conducted at the offices of the Promoter at 7E Vega Place, Mairangi Bay, Auckland (unless stated otherwise).
- All winners will be notified by email and their names and towns will appear on the www.plunketshop.co.nz website
- Prize is not transferable & cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering any of our competitions you agree to be sent our email newsletter which keeps you informed about interesting items and special offers from PlunketShop and selected business partners. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button on your newsletter.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand to one mainland new Zealand address and each winner should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Motherbase Ltd, 7E Vega Place, Mairangi Bay, Auckland.